This is to inform you that as the tenure of the Vice President of The Delhi Chapter ends on January 2020, the process to select the new Vice President of our Chapter, as laid down in our Memorandum of Articles of Association has been initiated. The eligible applicant shall fulfill the following conditions as laid down below:-
Mandatory eligibility conditions (Clause 7 (f):
1. Person applying for the post of Vice President shall be a member of the Society and shall apply in writing to the Secretary of the concerned Regional Chapter.
2. A Vision statement must accompany the application.
3. He should have served as a member of the executive committee of the concerned regional chapter or alternatively he should be an OC of eminence.
4. He must have studied in Bishop Cotton School for a minimum period of two academic years.
All those OC’s who fulfil the above criteria and are interested to apply for the post of the Vice-President may kindly do so in the manner laid down above on my email address mentioned below latest by 12.02.2020.
Thanking youHarpreet KhatkarSecretaryOCA (India) Delhi Chapter
We have been informed that Old Cottonian Anil K Sood [1989 batch] is undergoing treatment for colon cancer at Delhi.
OCA Delhi Chapter has taken the initiative to mobilize assistance toward the cost of medical treatment and the following funds have been given so far:
- OCA Delhi Chapter Rs 50,000
- Anuraag Batra and Samit Khullar 25,000
- Japvir Singh 9,500
Anyone who would like to contribute toward this cause, please contact Vijay [Kuttu] Singh at mobile number +91-981-105-6361 or email email@example.com or remit directly to the OCA Delhi Chapter account and inform Vijay about the contribution
Punjab And Sind Bank
H-Block branch, Connaught Place, New Delhi, India.
Account # 00131100016103
IFS Code: PSIB0000013
Swift Code: PSIBINBB130
Old Cottonians Association India.
Mr. Jaspal Sawhney,
Plaza Cinema Bldg.
New Delhi 110001 India.
OCA Delhi Chapter’s 5th Annual Dinner Party.
21st Sept 2019, 7:00 PM onward Party Cottage, Delhi Gymkhana Club.
Contribution: Rs 3,500 / Couple; Rs 2,500 / Single, Rs 1000 / Students [2015~19].