OCA (Old Cottonians Association)India (Northern Chapter) in collaboration with TCAS (Team Chandigarh Adventure Sports) is organizing the 4th edition of the Shivalik Hill Drive from Chandigarh to Shimla on the 26th of September 2018 (Wednesday). The event is open to all motor sport enthusiasts.
For further queries please contact:
OCs WEEK 2018 & Golden Jubilee Celebrations of the Batch of 1968
Tuesday, 25th September 2018
Dinner organized by the Batch of 1968 at Hotel Eastbourne [Special invitees: The Headmaster, Head of Junior School, Senior Master, Bursar, Admin Office, Second Master, Housemasters and the Spouses of all above].
Wednesday, 26th September 2018
Special Chapel Service in the Holy Trinity Chapel for the Batch of 1968, Main School Boys, Old Cottonians, Main School Staff, Junior School & Admin Staff.
High Tea in the main school Dining Hall for the Batch of 1968, Old Cottonians, Main School Staff, Junior School Staff, Upper Sixth Form.
11:30 AM ~ 1:30 PM
Past vs Present : Soccer, Basketball and Racquet games [lawn tennis, badminton, table-tennis and squash].
11:00 AM ~ 12:15 PM
Campus tour for Batch of 1968, escorted by the Prefectorial body.
Lunch [Main School Dining Hall] Batch of 1968, Old Cottonians, Main School Staff, Junior School Staff, Upper Sixth Form.
Arrival of the Car Rally : organized by OCA Northern Chapter.
High Tea in the School Dining Hall.
Thursday, 27th September 2018
9:30 AM ~ 1:30 PM
Annual Cricket Match [T20] between OC Cricket XI vs School Cricket XI Team [Compulsory for Academic and Administrative. Staff to witness the match and attend lunch].
Buffet Lunch at the Main School Dining Hall – for OCs Cricket Team, School Team, Upper Sixth Form, Staff: Academic & Administrative.
3:30 PM ~ 4:00 PM
Ceremony to Commemorate the Old Cottonians during the Indo war; especially after the Partition, 1947. Venue: Near the War Memorial.
Headmasters Dinner for the Batch of 1968, Old Cottonians, Staff [Academic and Administrative] & Upper Sixth Form. Dress code: [Gentlemen] Formals-Blazer & Tie, [Ladies] Saree.
Friday, 28th September 2018
OCA Dinner at Hotel Marina.
Saturday, 29th September 2018
9:00 AM ~ 11:00 AM
Art & Craft/SUPW Exhibition
12:00 Noon ~ PM
The Annual School Fete
As you may know, OCA Nepal was officially established few months ago. We are now trying to grow by collecting funds for our association as well as doing something for the school.
Therefore, we created a souvenir, which will be for sale
during the school fete
It’s a 10” blade, standard British Army size, usable and displayable KHUKURI with BCS and OCA emblems. It comes with a leather sheath and a wooden stand.
Sent only 15 pcs for now as a trial run. It will be available, but may take time, AFTER OC Week 2016 as well.
Priced at INR. 10,000/- only, out of which, INR. 3,000/- will be go to school and the remaining will go to the merchandise’s cost and OCA Nepal fund.
And thanks to Saurabh Ranamagar, Abhinav Adhikari and Himmat Lal Shrestha, of UVI Batch of 2005, for carrying the merchandise to school.
All the best for OC Week!
OC Week 2016 & Golden Jubilee ( 1966), Silver Jubilee (1991) Celebrations
Wednesday, 28th September 2016
• Arrival of the Car Rally: organised by OCA ( Northern Chapter)
• Prize distribution ( Guest of Honour Mr. Vijay Singh Mankotia)
• High Tea in the Headmaster’s Lodge Side lawn / school dining hall; Subject to weather conditions and the number of OC’s present.
Thursday, 29th September 2016
• Special Chapel Service in the Holy Trinity Chapel for the batch of 1966 & 1991, Main School boys and Old Cottonian’s Staff Main Scholl & Junior School.
Dress Code:Formals-Blazer & Tie
• High Tea in the main School Dining Hall
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Soccer, Basket Ball & Racquet Games
• ( Lawn Tennis, Badminton, Table Tennis & Squash)
• Lunch ( Main School Dining Hall); Batch of 1966 & 1991, Staff, OC-Team, School Teams & Upper Sixth Form.
• The Annual Inter-House English One Act Play Competition. Guest of Honour: Batch of 1996 & 1991)
• Headmaster’s Dinner for the batch of 1996, 1991, Old Cottonian’s, Staff-Academic & Administrative.
Dress Code: Formals-Blazer & Tie
Friday, 30th September 2016
11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Annual School Fete
• OCA Dinner :Special Invitees-Headmaster, Head Junior School, Senior Master, Second Master, Bursar, Admin Officer, House Masters-Curzon, Ibbetson, Lefroy, Rivaz.
Dress Code: Formals-Blazer & Tie
Venue would be intimated closer to the date.
OCA DINNER venue is MARINA HOTEL
Saturday, 01st October 2016
• Annual Cricket Match
• Lunch at the Headmaster’s Lodge Side Lawn for the OC’s of the Batch of 1996, 1991 & Special Invitees); Others in the School Dining Hall.
Kindly contact the following :
1. To participate in the Rally: Col.NKS Brar (Retd.) at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 9780402999.
2. Hotel Accommodation in Shimla: Arun Sirkeck at email@example.com or on 9418044545.
3. To take part in the sporting events:Ashwini Wirk at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 9810194724.
Old Cottonian’s Association