An informal get-together of the Batch of 1969 at Chandigarh on Friday 26th and Saturday 27th October 2018, gearing up for their Golden Jubilee celebrations in 2019!
Dear Friends in the Tri city of Chandigarh Panchkula and Mohali; now Zirakpur too, I look forward to meeting you at the launch of my book titled ‘ The 70th Milestone ‘ on October the 1st , tomorrow, at the Chandigarh Press Club at 5.30 p m. Will be very happy to meet old Cottonians and Stephens alumni as well.
– Robin Gupta
OCA (Old Cottonians Association)India (Northern Chapter) in collaboration with TCAS (Team Chandigarh Adventure Sports) is organizing the 4th edition of the Shivalik Hill Drive from Chandigarh to Shimla on the 26th of September 2018 (Wednesday). The event is open to all motor sport enthusiasts.
For further queries please contact:
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM)
OCA (INDIA) – 2018• DATE:21st September 2018• TIME:6.30 P.M.• VENUE: PARTY COTTAGE, DELHI GYMKHANA CLUB, 2-SAFADARJUNG ROAD, New Delhi 110011
1. Address by THE PRESIDENT OCA (INDIA) – Confirmation of the Minutes of the Last AGM (2017)
2. To approve and adopt the Annual Report of the Secretary
3. To approve and adopt the accounts of 2017-18
4. To examine any Proposal duly approved by the Executive Committee.
5. To conduct any other business with the permission of the Chair.
(Program will be followed by a Reunion OCA DINNER (Contributory), DELHI CHAPTER at 7.30 P.M.)
Ashwani Singh Virk
Secretary- OCA INDIA