Notice is hereby given that the OCA(INDIA) AGM will be held on 7th July 2012 at 2 pm.
RAUNAQ ROOM, PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry,
PHD House, 4/2 Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg
New Delhi 110062
- Address by President Emeritus.
- To approve the minutes of the last AGM.
- To approve and adopt the accounts of 2010-11.
- President’s Address.
- Secretary’s report.
- Discussion and approval of the amended MOA.
- Elections to all posts including the executive Committee.
- Any other points with permission of the Chair.
- Dress code: Preferable shirt and school tie.
- Those wishing to stand for elections should send their intention to do so by 25th June 2012 to the OCA office.
- Those desirous of proposing any points for discussion should use this form to send intimation by 30th June 2012.
- The AGM shall be followed by tea.
R. Dewan Secretary OCA (INDIA) / B.M.SINGH President OCA (INDIA)
Pingback: Minutes of the meeting – AGM held on 7th July 2012 | Old Cottonians Association
Pingback: OCA INDIA AGM 2012 reminder | Old Cottonians Association
Pingback: AGM 2012 / Minutes of meeting 2011 | Old Cottonians Association