Proposed Plan for the Centennial Celebration of the OCA ( India)
22nd October 2010
- Golf Tournament to be played between the Old Sanawarians and Old Cottonians at the Chandigarh Golf Club.
- Prize Distribution for the Golf Tournament followed by dinner at the Chandigarh Golf Association, Golf Range / Chandigarh Golf Club.
23rd October, 2010
- Centennial Drive from Chandigarh to Barog.
- Overnight stay at Barog at Brig. H.S Nagra Camp / Hotel.
- Barbecue Dinner in the evening.
24th October 2010
- Centennial Drive reaches BCS Shimla.
- Blood Donation Camp at approximately 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch for OC’s being hosted by school.
- Basket ball / Football match between OC’s and the school team.
- Dinner for OC’s being hosted by Himachal Chapter.
Col. R. Dewan
October 2nd update: Read the detailed plans here