Jalandhar Meet – OCA India Northern Chapter Dinner
- Date & Time: 3rd November 2017, Friday – 8:00pm
- Venue: Hotel Regent Park Gujral Nagar, Near TV Station, Jalandhar City, Punjab. Tel: 0181-5040505
- Contribution: Single – Rs.2000/-, Wives – Rs.1000/-
- Dress Code: Formal/Semi-Formal
All those who wish to attend please send confirmations early to the below listed:
- Dhiraj Berry L73-82 – 9814060426, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pankaj Berry L73-82 – 9876255330, email@example.com
- Vishal Dada C78-89 – 9878569111, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anuj Dada C79-90 – 9814060213, email@example.com
- Dilbir S Sodhi L86-91 – 9814007378, firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be glad to know that the OCA (India) Northern Chapter is organizing its 2nd Chandigarh Alumni Golf Invitational followed by a gala Dinner ‘n’ Dance on Friday the 24th February 2017, featuring alumni from the top boarding schools of the country namely: Bishop Cotton School Shimla, The Doon School, Mayo, Lawrence School Sanawar and Welham Boys.
The Dinner is open to all Old Cottonians and will be full of activity including a live band.
The details of the event are as under: –
TIME : 7 am
Alumni Golf Tournament
VENUE: Chandigarh Golf Club, Sector -6, Chandigarh
EVENTS: Breakfast, On course prizes, overall team prizes and other activity will be happening.
DRESS CODE: Golfing attire
TIME: 11 am
Post Golf Interaction
Academy lawn, Chandigarh Golf Club
Beer and snacks for golfers.
TIME: 8 pm
EVENT: Gala Dinner ‘n’ Dance
Cocktails, activities dinner, Live Band in attendance and His Excellency The Governor of Chandigarh is our Honored Chief Guest.
VENUE : Chandigarh Golf Club, Sector – 6, Chandigarh.
DRESS CODE: Semi Formal
The all Inclusive contribution for the above event shall be Rs 2,500/-.
Please note that participation at the Dinner ‘n’ Dance is open to all OCs and their spouses and is not limited to the Golfers alone.
OCs interested in participating either in the Alumni Golf Tournament or dinner may kindly fill the entry requirement or by contacting us and then collecting the passes from the undersigned.
The same option for giving your entries is also possible at Chandigarh Golf Club itself.
Please note that entry shall be strictly by passes since a large number of participants are expected from all the above Schools.
You are also requested to kindly inform all OCs known to you.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Col NKS Brar
OCA (India) Northern Chapter,
Mob – 9780402999 / Email email@example.com
12th December 2015 at Chandigarh