12th December 2015 at Chandigarh
Important information for the Shivalik Hill Drive attached:
The Old Cottonians Association NORTHERN CHAPTER will have a Reunion Lunch on Sunday 9th March 2014 at the CGA Golf Range at Sector 6, Chandigarh [11:30 AM onward]. Dress : Formal / Preferably Blazer School Tie. Contributory Rs 750/= Students , Rs 1500/= For OC’s .. Wives & Girlfriends are Guests and there is no separate charge for them.
The organizers are looking forward to seeing OCs in large numbers show up. OCs may please come straight to the event. No prior booking necessary! If you need further information, call Neetu on 9988090007. Click here for a FB link of the event.
The TRIBUNE: “Chandigarh, March 9 As many as 115 alumni of Bishop Cotton School, Shimla, relived memories during a reunion function at the Chandigarh Golf Range here today. The annual reunion was initiated by the Old Cottonians’ Association (OCA) and alumni residing in India and abroad……”
MINUTES OF MEETING CAN BE READ HERE
OCA (India), Northern Chapter 23rd Annual Meet at Chandigarh on Sunday, 4th December, 2011
- It is time again for our annual get-together, I am sure all of you are anxiously looking forward to renewing old contacts and remembering your wonderful days spent at BCS. The annual meet would be conducted from 12:00 noon onwards at the PHD House, Sector -31A, Chandigarh -160031.
- All OC’s are requested to attend alongwith their partners and make this meet a resounding success.
- Contribution: The charges for the lunch inclusive of drinks shall be Rs. 750/- for OC’s. and Rs. 1200/- for OC’s attending with spouses and partners. The above charges may please be paid at the time of registration at the counter which will be established at site.
- Dress: Formal preferably Blazer and OC Tie.
- Sponsors: All OC’s interested in sponsoring advertisements, drinks etc. for the above meet are requested to get in touch with the undersigned.
- Participation: Please confirm your participation at the below mentioned phone numbers or email address as it will help us plan for our catering etc.
- Mailing: Since a lot of OC’s may not be on our mailing list, you are requested to kindly inform all OC’s, known to you, about this meet.
- Children: Please note that children are not allowed at the OC meet.
Looking forward to seeing you,
OCA (India), Northern Chapter
Phone: 0091-172-4009932, 5071931
Thursday, 24th November, 2011
5th December 2011 UPDATE. Photo added: