Further to my earlier communication, wherein you had been requested to contribute with some suggestions to make the forthcoming Silver Jubilee Celebration of OCA ( India ) Northern Chapter a grand success and memorable one.
I now take the opportunity to share with you some of the suggestions which have come in.
- A golf Tournament to be played between the OC’s and Old Sanawarians or OC’s, the Old Sanawarians, the DOSCO’s and Mayoties followed by a prize distribution and dinner at Chandigarh.
- To get the renovation done of Shankar badminton Hall at school. ( Request has come from the school)
- To get 3-4 rooms constructed at school to be used by OC’s whose children are studying in school and other OC’s.
- To have a meal at school. The Head master has very graciously offered to host.
- To charter a plane to have a celebration at an overseas destination probably Dubai / a South East Asia destination or the UK .
- A musical performance at school.
All those OC’s desirous of contributing with more suggestions and wanting to volunteer towards making the celebration a grand success are requested to join and become a part of the Celebration Committee which is scheduled to conduct its first meeting on Monday, 25th March 2013 at the residence of OC Sukhinder Singh, House No. 3, Sector-5, Chandigarh at 5:00 p.m.
An email confirming your attending the meeting would be appreciated.
OCA Northern Chapter